Aportio provides access to Services for businesses and their End Users on the expectation that End Users will act in a legal, ethical and responsible fashion to maintain the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of Aportio Services. Aportio Services may not be used for any unlawful or prohibited purpose.
- are responsible for the security of the data, accounts, and systems accessed via Aportio Services. They should keep passwords secure and not share account or password information with anyone, including other personnel, family, or friends.
- should not access data, Services, or Accounts to which they are not authorized; nor attempt to circumvent user authentication services.
- should not cause a disruption of Service through actions, including, but not limited to, ICMP floods, packet spoofing, denial of service, heap or buffer overflows, and forged routing information.
- should not introduce honeypots, honeynets, or similar technology via Aportio Services.
- must not use Aportio Services to violate copyright law, including, but not limited to, illegally duplicating or transmitting copyrighted pictures, music, video, and software.
- must not use Aportio Services to facilitate the exporting or importing of software, technical information, encryption software, or technology in violation of international or regional export control laws.
- Must not use Aportio Services in the act of violating the usage policies of their employer, or local laws.
- Must not use Aportio Services to intentionally introduce malicious code, including, but not limited to, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, e-mail bombs, spyware, adware, and keyloggers.
- Must not initiate port scanning or security scanning via Aportio Services unless authorized in advance by Aportio.
- Must not use Aportio Services to support illegal activities, or procure or transmit material that violates laws against harassment or the safeguarding of confidential or proprietary information.
- Must not use Aportio Services to transmit Spam
- Must not forge, misrepresent, obscure, suppress, or replace a user identity on any electronic communication to mislead the recipient about the sender.
- Must not use Aportio Services to post to a public newsgroup, bulletin board, or other public form that are not intended to form part of the Aportio Service.